How to Use Our Fillable Forms
Our Fillable format forms are functional, auto-calculating, fillable PDF files for paperless offices and emailing to clients to fill out electronically. They're designed for completion on a computer, tablet, or smartphone with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (Windows | Mac | iOS | Android) or Adobe Fill & Sign (Windows and Mac| iOS |Android) apps. No other software or programming are needed.
The Fillable Process
- Open the form in your Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Fill & Sign app. In Acrobat Reader, click on the Fill and Sign function
- Enter all relevant and necessary information in the highlighted areas on the form
- SUPERBILLS ONLY: Click on the fountain pen icon to create a signature by signing typing your name with a standard or cursive font or using an uploaded image of your actual signature
IMPORTANT: No further information can be added at this point, so be sure you’ve completely finished filling out the form before signing it.
PROOFREAD CAREFULLY because changes aren’t possible after saving
- Save the form with a new file name to retain the entered information
- The form will now be locked from further edits
- Print or email the form as needed